Monday 6 May 2013

Comedy Classics...

Happy bank holiday Monday, I hope you have enjoyed the long weekend. Alas my blogging has not been consistent, due to exams and revision. Nonetheless here it is, my next post, devoted to my comedy filled weekend.



The perfect move marathon starts with a typical Adam Sandler movie; one of my favourite actors, followed by the clan of the Family Guy, then moving onto an oldie; with Jim Carrey, until you get the Hangover and before you know it... Freddy Gets Fingered.




These are a few of my favourite comedies, from my collection-which compromises of over 200 movies. As you can imagine, picking out a few comical ones and narrowing my selection was going to be a tough decision and these were the lucky few.

I recommend you add these movies to your ‘must watch’ list, if you are up for a giggle. For the movie fanatics, you may have already watched these, if so... thats is dandy. 


A. Boston. X


No comments:

Post a Comment