Monday 30 September 2013

Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet

 
I have been meaning to type this post a couple of weeks ago. Now I feel the time is right to share my views on the Urban Decay Naked 2 eye shadow pallet. I purchased this product a while ago, it was just laying in my beauty bag, until recently. I simply cannot get enough of this product and I felt singing it’s praise, is the right thing to do.  I use this product virtually every day and will continue doing so... Until I need a change.


I purchased this pallet from Macy’s in New York, for $50 and I can say it’s worth every dollar. The shade range is perfect for people of all skin tones. Whether you prefer creating a mild daytime look, or vamping it up with darker shades, for the evening. This pallet is literally the best of both worlds as well as being versatile. I particularly prefer the ‘Half Baked’ and ‘Chopper’, ‘Booty Call’ and ‘Snake Bite’ shades- these are my every day colours.  


In comparison to a few eye shadows I own, the urban decay pallet is highly pigmented and is perfect on the eyes, no primer is needed. I find the colours stay put all day and no reapplications are required.

 
Although the urban Decay Naked 2 pallet is the best I own and gets me many compliments, other brands may produce similar products. For those on a budget, I’m certain you can find cheaper alternatives out there, which are just as good. If you happen to find similar, or even awesome eye shadows, well then you must inform me instantly.
 

Whichever you may be, a night owl or a day bird, this product will help you nail that perfect look. If you already own this, well then you're probably familiar with it’s awesomeness… or otherwise. Have a perfect start to the weekend! Smile. It’s Monday.

 
A. Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment