Wednesday 25 September 2013

Fragrance for Fall.


With the changing seasons we often find new trends, many of which are not just based around your wardrobe pieces, it can apply to many things, ranging from cosmetics and fragrances.


After adding a few changes to my wardrobe, I though the same attitude should be applied to my choice of perfume. Recently I've been using a very mild scent, for a very long time and  it wasn’t doing me any justice. I could hardly smell it, until I realised it was an eau de toilette- one my duh moments. I usually make sure to purchase the eau de parfum, when handpicking my fragrances, period. However that particular fragrance was gifted to me. The smell is wonderful, for about 10- 15 minutes, and then it dies down.   

With that in mind, I went on a mini shopping mission over the weekend to find the perfect fragrance for fall. I found myself in most perfume counters, perfume testing.  Virtually every perfume I came across, didn’t quite work for me… until I couldn’t believe my nose- that's when I found it, a wonderful smelling one… Valentino/Valentina.





I purchased a set, as apposed to the single perfume bottle. It was decently priced, that and the fact the box looked cute. The set includes a scented body lotion, the fragrance and a vintage looking box. This perfume smells absolutely glorious, even my smelling senses approve. The bottle is very cute and feminine. The scent is totally perfect for this season and not too harsh smelling either.  It would also be ideal throughout the winter season.

Lastly, I ensured the fragrance was an eau de parfum type, as the smell last for hours. This perfume exceeded my expectations and I could smell it even after a few hours had passed. A choice well made.

Definitely make that switch from the differing perfume types, you'll be grateful. Have an awesome week... If you tiptoe, you can see the weekend.



A. Boston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment