Monday 19 August 2013

Back to The Seaside...


I spent my day at the seaside with my family and friends. We have an annual gathering, which involves spending a day on the beach, just relaxing and enjoying ourselves. It gives me the opportunity to take some amazing pictures of the sea and the sunset… that and building on my tan.


The seaside attracts many people, tourists, families, friends and even lovers, to enjoy moments in the sun. I remember my first time travelling to the beach as a child; it was great although the ocean was daunting. I ensured I was a few good meters away from the tide, as I would have all sorts of images playing in my mind- Ones of me being swept away into the ocean and never to return. That has all changed now, although I hardly ever make a plunge into the ocean, I still keep my distance by a couple of meters. My best seaside memories consist of gigantic ice cream cones and cotton candy.


My day was full of sun, fun and laughter. Lounging by the beach, hanging with my friends Hello Kitty and Sponge Bob, eating ice cream cones on a loop and spotting jellyfish. The weather was the greatest it had been in days- yes I caught some sun. I now have a weird tan line on my wrist. a result of keeping my watch on, throughout the day. 








I definitely recommend seaside visits, especially if you want a vacation or a small day trip to relax. Or if you prefer a very calm atmosphere, with none of that city hustle and bustle with crowds of people. Although I’m the city type of person, a visit to the beach won’t hurt anyone. Especially if ice cream and candy is involved. Have a happy Monday. I hope you have an awesome start to the week.



A. Boston.  


WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

No comments:

Post a Comment