Wednesday 15 May 2013

Nailed it...

Nails, I am very thankful for them. Try visualising an alternative universe, in which nails are unknown. I know what you are thinking… holy hell! The good news is we do have nails and apart from the obvious, many of us will style our nails to look beautiful or simply styled as a fashion statement.

Here is the best bit… I was shopping at my local beauty drug store, when I stumbled upon the L’Oreal beauty section. Instantly my eyes sprung to the nail polish section and the range of lovely shades dazzled me. The price was a bonus, as many nail polishes can be pretty expensive. My first instinct was to purchase and I did, two bottles to be exact. The good news was the offer- purchase any two bottles for £7!

I felt these were reasonably priced bottles. The colour is very rich and glossy, which  gave my nails a very healthy look. I became an instant fan of this brand and I purchased an additional two, to complete my mini collection. The only let down was the quantity, I felt I ran out of product sooner than I had hoped too. L






A. Boston. X

No comments:

Post a Comment