Wednesday 8 May 2013

Flower Power.

Did I mention spring was one of my favourite seasons? This is the season, which brings us the good news of summer and the climate heats up making way for our wardrobe to be fully utilized.

With seasons changing, so do our personal preferences, whether it is beauty or fashion related, or simple life changes. However, there will always be certain elements, which will stay the same, regardless of seasons and trends. For instance, my love of the two ‘F’s’... yes, you guessed it, food and fragrances. In this context, the latter appeals the most. 

Perfumes are something, which I alternate occasionally, depending on my mood. But, there will always be that ‘one’ smell, which will carry you through the years, for me this has been the case, for almost 4 years.



My knight in shining armour, who has accompanied me over recent years, is no other than the golden, Daisy- by Marc Jacobs. Displaying a floral and fresh smell, it makes me feel mellow and I am then compelled to spray more, in larger quantities. This perfume scores me many compliments from family and friends... even strangers!


If you are searching for an all-year-round perfume, which smells awesome, your search has come to an end... this may be what you are looking for… J



A. Boston. X

No comments:

Post a Comment