Wednesday 22 May 2013

African Adventure.


Travelling is one of my favourite hobbies. Experiencing different cultures is something, which interests me, as I am learning new things and meeting amazing people.

I remember the very fist place I travelled to- Morocco. A place my sister decided we should visit, out of impulse and the daredevil that I am, I agreed to accompany her. I was super excited about my journey to Africa and enjoyed my vacation there.

Morocco is a very friendly place and at times you feel a tiny bit dubious of all the niceness directed towards you. I can genuinely say, this place if filled with kind people. However, there were people that I tried staying wary of, these people were on a mission to sell counterfeit products at no cost.  The amount of sucking up to tourists I witnessed was unbelievable. Spotting these types of people should be of no problem. Just be alert and steer clear and you will be good to go.

If you are contemplating on traveling to Morocco, you will love everything it has to offer, from the famous YSL garden, to the royal palaces, the markets, the street stalls and small cafés. There is also a city centre, with a modern feel for those who love the city life- with shops ranging from; Zara, Tom Ford and many beauty stores.














A. Boston. X

No comments:

Post a Comment