Thursday 18 April 2013

Macs 'Girl About Town' is hot in pink...


Mac: Girl About Town. Amplified Lipstick.

'Girl About Town' summed up my experience, when deciding on this colour. I was in town and dropped by my nearest Mac department store. I stumbled upon this refreshing pink shade and felt a surge of confidence, then braved the purchase. This is now, my go-to pink shade. Although it is amplified, it does what is says- this shade is screaming on the lips!



Different shades of pink...

However, a beauty tip which I cannot stress enough, is that you can choose the level of intensity for any lip wear; be it a lip tint, lipstick or lip stain. Just by dabbing the colour on your lips, or simply using your fingers as an applicator. If you are feeling confident, go ahead and rock out, with the amplified look.










A.Boston. X

No comments:

Post a Comment