Sunday 14 April 2013

Basically Blogging

Hello to each and to all. So here it is, my first blog entry. Why I did not start any sooner, I could not possibly tell you... But it is better late than never, right? Right!

The idea to start my very own blog after reading millions, stemmed from the fact I enjoy distributing constructive advice amongst family and friends, even strangers- I just thought I would throw that one in there. My love for social media and my passions in life combined together, create the perfect concoction for a blog, that and being pestered by my siblings and friends that I should create my very own blog, that it would suit me very well. For the latter, only time can tell how blogging suits me or how I suit blogging... either way, here I am.

I do not want to confuse you with the theme of my blog, it is basically everything that surrounds my life, like a diary- hence my blog title 'Boston's Diary', hopefully there may be elements everyone can relate to.

I welcome you, to step into my world... Life. Fashion. Beauty.

One world, filled with wonder...



No comments:

Post a Comment