Saturday 20 April 2013

Here Comes The Sun...

Hooray for the sun! Today was one of those days when the sun was shining, people were out tanning- ok, maybe it was not as warm, but the ice creams were going down well, with that pleasant smell of the neighbours cooking a barbecue.


A warm, sun filled day, is a rare occasion in England. So if you are reading this and you live in a warmer climate- lets exchange places.


I took the opportunity and raided my wardrobe, to create a look for this blessed day. Although the weather was moderately pleasant, there was no need for me to pack on my huge, black, winter duffel coat, which I have been wearing since November! I know right? One of the many reasons I adore the Spring and Summer seasons, is ditching the thick layers. It feels good, right?



Knit sweater- Zara. 
Slacks- Zara. 
 Handbag- Zara. 
Heels- Aldo.




 A. Boston. X

No comments:

Post a Comment