Tuesday 16 April 2013

Dior Addiction

The joys of Spring cleaning. These are the moments many people eagerly wait for, mainly because it is out with the old and in with the new. Unfortunately I cannot say the same, I jumped on the Spring clean band wagon late this year. My attention was divided between my studies and travelling stateside, to New York and spending time with family and friends.

However, when I got around to making a start with cleaning my beauty products, I rediscovered some classic oldies, which are now my newbies- if that makes any sense? To share with you. Three products to be specific, are now my favourites. In no particular order...


The Dior blush, this is the perfect shade for the season and suits all skin tones. It adds a natural flush to the cheeks, which does not scream 'look, I'm orange'. A blend of soft peach and pink tones brighten the complexion, for a sun kissed glow.


The second is the Dior, petite eye shadow pallet. This cute and handy pallet is all your eyes need to look subtle yet alluring. A natural and mild smoky effect can be achieved with this miniature set. Although it is small, it has become my top eyeshadow pallet, in which I can find a shade to suit my mood.

Last but not least, is the Dior Extase mascara; it adds the perfect level of coverage to the lashes, minus the clump. When applied to the lashes it gives a volumized look, it really is glamour for the eyes. False lashes? Ain't nobody got time for that!











1 comment: