Monday 10 June 2013

Summer Scents.


Summer time is the best time, most would agree. It is the season we experiment, not only with our wardrobe, but also with our beauty products. As we put all our focus into fashion and skin products, we often ignore the switch in perfumes- this is not compulsory for most. I feel changing up my scents every now and then according to seasons, lifts my mood and creates a mellow feel.


Calvin Klein Euphoria- eau de parfum 
Chloe Love- eau de parfum
Chloe- eau de parfum
Dior J'adore- eau de parfum

I recently prepared my summer scents and narrowed down to my favourite four, which I alternate on certain days. I use these perfumes on areas surrounding my pulse; the neck, the wrist and a few spritzes on my hair- this makes the scent linger for hours. When purchasing my scents, I ensure I opt for the ‘eau de parfum’ as it is less concentrated and holds much more lasting power, in comparison to the ‘eau de toilette'. So when you are out on your next shopping trip, be sure to opt for the 'eau deparfum' and you will be smelling like a billion dollars, or pounds, maybe even euros… J



A. Boston. X


No comments:

Post a Comment