Sunday 2 June 2013

City Stroll...

This weekend has been a hectic one. But I have enjoyed it thoroughly. Mainly because I was out in the city, shopping and the weather was pleasant, finally!

I usually shun public transport when travelling to places, which are within walking distance, as I prefer walking. The latter is ideal, especially if crossing areas with amazing scenery. Not only does it make for awesome images, it keeps you fit.


Today I felt the urge to capture a few moments on my way to the city. My outfit for the day was très chique. A perfect crisp white shirt with a tweed jacket, teamed with black jeans. This classic look never fails and can be worn for many occasions; be it shopping, at work or catching up with friends. The look can be glamorized by adopting a pair of heels. I opted for boots as walking was heavily involved in my itinerary... I still managed to nail the trendy look.  J


Shirt- Anne Fontaine. 
Jacket- Vintage. 
Jeans- Levi's. 
Boots- Miss Selfridge. 
Bag- Vintage. 
watch- Michael Kors. 


A.Boston. X

No comments:

Post a Comment