Sunday 7 July 2013

Monochrome with a splash of brown...

Who says colour coordination should be key when planning an outfit together? Well it would be safe to match pieces together. However, differing your accessories and pieces, ever so slightly adds an instant pop of colour to any outfit, even if it means wearing shoes, which are a shade different from your attire… excluding home wear slippers, unless they count for funky.
I was out and about today and decided I would opt for a monochrome, outfit of the day look. Although this look is quite formal, by switching to a pair of jeans, it can add that causal feel. I opted for a classic black blazer that can be paired with virtually anything, my vintage monochrome shirt and some classic black pants. When it came to shoes, I decided to brave some brown moccasins, to add a little splash of colour and to distract the attention from all the black and white... well that and because I’m a daredevil.


Blazer- Zara, Shirt Top- Vintage, Black Slacks- Zara, Bag- Zara, Shoes- Monsoon.


I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Be confident and go experiment, remember it’s all about having fun.


A. Boston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment