Friday 6 September 2013

Garnier BB Cream


Recently I found a miracle product, ‘the BB cream’, also known as the beauty balm. It has ben around for years, but the trend spotter that I am, I only realised about this heaven sent product a few months ago. After making careful judgment about this product, I decided to share its glorious wonders with you. 


For those of you who aren’t familiar with this term, it’s actually a skin moisturiser with a hint of foundation and it gives the skin a healthy glow. I am a foundation virgin and never wear it, although I should as it has a few benefits, which include protection from the sun’s UVA rays, as wells as giving our skin that perfect cover shade.



I tend to stick to the make-up minimal. But it was early this year, when I felt my skin might need some protection from the coming summer months. It’s a long story, but last year I suffered from severe sunburns, which left me with a red and sore nose, forehead and cheeks… actually my whole face was covered in a heat rash. Typing this post I can feel that burning sensation in my face... ouch. 
 

I did my research- reading through Internet reviews on the best BB creams to buy. I found that many of these creams had high levels of oils, due to the high SPF protection, but that still didn’t stop me. Finally I came across a YouTube review, based around the Garnier Miracle skin Perfector. I have excellent experience using Garnier products and I can swear by them. They work miracles for my skin and the best part is their products don’t burn holes in my wallet.


I made the purchase and I can confidently say, it has been my best Garnier purchase since. This BB cream is perfect for sensitive skin; the product line also offers a range for other types of skin. There are three different shades, light, medium and dark. I chose the light shade as I find with Garnier products the light shade is actually a medium of some sort; they should really introduce a very light shade, for those of you with paler skin.




Below I have listed a few pros and cons this product offers.

Pros:
  • Price- the pricing for this cream is perfect, it's not too pricey and perfect for anyone on a budget.
  •   Staying power- Many BB creams you might have to re apply but this stays put for a long period of time.
  • Scent- the smell of this BB cream is quite pleasant; you can hardly smell the sun protection properties you might find in actual sun lotions.
  •  Dewy glow- this adds a healthy sun kissed glow to the skin.
  • Sun protection- my skin felt protected against the sun.


 Cons:
  • The range of shades available is the only issue with this product. 

I hope you find this review helpful. Go ahead and try out the world of BB creams for yourself. If you happen to find a better one, fill me in. Have a happy Friday. Enjoy your weekend.



A. Boston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment